Jacqueline Hyde is one of Carmen's henchmen in "Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?". She is a teenaged girl with a split personality, one ("Jaqueline") being sweet and innocent, while the other ("Hyde") is evil and insane. Her name is a pun to "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde".
- "My dear ACME friends, I know you're only doing your jobs. BUT YOU WON'T KEEP ME LOCKED UP FOR LONG, LOSERS!"
- "I must say, it's nice to see you sleuths again. BUT YOU'LL BOTH BE HISTORY ONCE CARMEN POLISHES OFF HER PLAN!"
- "HEY TIME PILOTS! CATCH!!" (As Hyde, attacking the Chronoskimmer in Season 1.)
- "SEE YA, TIME PILOTS! I'M NOT DONE YET!" (As Hyde, escaping into the Trail of Time in Season 1.)
- "HEY PILOTS! WANT DIRECTIONS TO THE JUNKYARD?? NOW YOU'RE GONNA NEED'EM, HAHAHA!" (As Hyde, attacking the Chronoskimmer hatch in Season 2.)
- "See? Good always wins over evil. (changes to Hyde) OH YEAH!? WELL WHO ASKED YOU!" (Escaping into the Trail of Time in Season 2.)